- Mon, 17:43: Officers who abuse their partners are a greater threat to public safety https://t.co/HBpirRqp3M Point #2 resonates super hard with me.
- Mon, 17:59: I need to remember to breathe. #vaguetweeting #AzureLsinDifferentTrouble
- Mon, 21:32: Kaleidoscopes of Chaos - How Traumatic Boundary Violations Destroy The Capacity for Self-Care - https://t.co/zEn8jqAXqI
- Tue, 00:35: RT @mx_pankaykes: Where my menstruating queers at? Would anyone else wanna contribute? https://t.co/gdQaXS3VIA
- Tue, 00:46: RT @RedRunsRiot: Bisexuals. Have we all submitted form BIViD239 so that we can collectively uncloak on 23rd September? #BiVisibilityDay
- Tue, 07:05: RT @renyeats: this is SO important jesus christ. this is exactly how i felt and it was the most confusing thing https://t.co/rBwOuMef3k
- Tue, 07:07: RT @JacobinCalendar: Bonjour! Today is Wild Rose day in the Fruit month of the 224th year.
- Tue, 09:26: On my way to my appointment! Woo hoo.
- Tue, 10:14: RT @seananmcguire: 1. I will be appearing at @borderlands_sf this Saturday, 5pm until we stop. Books can be bought at the store, or ordered…
- Tue, 11:14: Friend F is accompanying me to this appointment. Currently their phone is transcribing the bike ride and texting me. https://t.co/68sopgttDQ
Page generated 19/8/17 14:39
- Base style: Summertime by
- Theme: The Very Opposite of Meaning by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags