|Azure Jane Lunatic (Azz - bolt of blue - infovore) (azurelunatic) wrote,|
@ 2011-03-05 11:55 pm UTC
|Entry tags:||tentacles, twitter|
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 0123: Nightgown. Hole in the armpit big enough my right breast falls out. (Am well-endowed.) Ragbag time? (This question is largely rhetorical.)
- Saturday, 0149: An apology to the taxpayers of Wisconsin http://townblogb.blogspot.com/2011/03/a
- Saturday, 0150: Dear Writer: I’m Sorry, I Don’t Have Time to CRUSH YOU http://whatever.scalzi.com/2011/03/04/d
- Saturday, 0152: Sartorial Absurdity: http://lettersfromtitan.com/2011/03/0
2/sartorial-absurdity/ Text as pinstripes; discussion of characters with same.
- Saturday, 0157: Caffeine does not help the sleep schedule get more normal. http://dailybooth.com/u/881sy
- Saturday, 0243: 7 reasons why you might want to defriend someone on Facebook: http://guyism.com/lifestyle/7-reasons-w
- Saturday, 0302: @omnivorously *snerk*
- Saturday, 0306: Tigers Aren't Gentlemen - Skull4601 (shiplizard) - fusion: Dresden Files & Jeeves - P. G. Wodehouse http://archiveofourown.org/works/16
- Saturday, 0321: Ask an Abortion Provider | The Hairpin http://thehairpin.com/2011/03/ask-an-ab
ortion-provider/ via @Diigo
- Saturday, 0357: So pretty! http://store.yankodesign.com/full-s
- Saturday, 0408: @Scatterbeams Two stainless steel rods at the ends of a cord. The rods have multiple internal magnets, so they can be stuck together.
- Saturday, 0408: @Scatterbeams There are other rods of different lengths, and silver and darker metal magnetic balls.
- Saturday, 0427: Black Magic Woman - beachkid (binz), binz, shiplizard http://archiveofourown.org/works/16
2962 Harry Dresden is Devine Coppafeel. Poor Gentleman Johnny.
- Saturday, 0554: @loopylisa93 And ARE YOU a mafia boss daughter? :-P
- Saturday, 0554: RT @IE: Join Microsoft in getting rid of #IE6 at ie6countdown.com. #IE #ie6countdown #html5
- Saturday, 0559: Annnnd we have reached the "itches like mad" stage of healing in parts of that burn! Good times!
- Saturday, 0613: @loopylisa93 You are a perfectly normal 17-year-old! With a friend who answers to "Loony" more than the name she was born with!
- Saturday, 0651: Harry Potter and the Curse of Durand - Nomad (nomadicwriter) - Harry Potter - Fandom [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/50
074?view_full_work=true via @Diigo
- Saturday, 0746: http://governingpeople.com/davideaves/2
- Saturday, 0840: @GeorgeTakei Unless I have to be somewhere, nothing. If I do, whatever's handy: coffee, tea, espresso, Mountain Dew, or a caffeine pill.
- Saturday, 0845: @JulianaMarie Awww, kitty!
- Saturday, 0849: @loopylisa93 YOU MUST BE IN THE WRONG ROOM
- Saturday, 0901: @loopylisa93 Oh dear, I hate it when that happens.
- Saturday, 0913: Khasael - HP Fanfic: Mark My Words http://khasael.livejournal.com/221087.h
tml via @Diigo
- Saturday, 1009: Scary Sextoy Friday: Squid Pro Quo: Well now, it's been a while since we've featured any tentacles! And he... http://www.scarysextoyfriday.com/2011/0
- Saturday, 1508: @nudaydreamer Look too long into the mug & the mug looks back?
- Saturday, 1511: @ifonlyella (I would be more infamous.)
- Saturday, 1514: @ifonlyella Michael Stipe. <3 <3 <3
- Saturday, 1514: RT @pennjillette: On Charlie Sheen, the media puts together porn stars, drug use, and violence against women. Violence is morally wrong ...
- Saturday, 1521: http://current.com/news/93034071_top-me
- Saturday, 1536: @jumpup_high You do know people can't DM you unless you follow them, right?
- Saturday, 1553: I should finish it today. #FuckingRaysel http://getglue.com/books/late_eclip
ses/seanan_mcguire (via @GetGlue) #LateEclipses
- Saturday, 1709: In-N-Out super secret menu revealed: Kenji from Serious Eats went to In-N-Out, found a willing employee ac... http://kottke.org/11/03/in-n-out-su
- Saturday, 1736: @grantimahara http://twitpic.com/46kee2 - *wolf-whistles*
- Saturday, 1739: @jumpup_high General/theoretical, because it is something that I often see people mistaken about.
- Saturday, 1917: @zarhooie GET ON MY HORSE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqF8uM-G
- Saturday, 1925: @laliandra *is sort of*
- Saturday, 2154: Quartet - Raven (singlecrow) - Young Wizards - Diane Duane [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/14
1329 via @Diigo
- Saturday, 2214: the_wanlorn: FIC: Cycle of the Wereferret by the_wanlorn http://the-wanlorn.dreamwidth.org/56951
3.html via @Diigo
- Saturday, 2216: YouTube - Boney M - Rasputin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3k
SYg&feature=related via @Diigo
- Saturday, 2236: The Adventure of the Green Carnation - GloriaMundi - Sherlock Holmes http://archiveofourown.org/works/96512
Follow me on Twitter.