In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Monday, 0014: @llbbooks yes!!!
- Monday, 0015: RT: @kiyala: Hay, I'm the creepy girl muttering variations of the same sentence under her breath to figure out what works best #writing
- Monday, 0034: Grab a fairy cake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKTu6B4R
- Monday, 0042: @tiferet93 OWWWWWWWW
- Monday, 0049: “But what could I have said/done?” http://geekfeminism.org/2011/03/03/b
ut-what-could-i-have-saiddone/ Combating rape jokes in IRC
- Monday, 0129: ivory_gates | TIGER BY THE TAIL http://ivory-gates.dreamwidth.org/2
5327.html (warning: author does not warn; warning: mirrorverse & friends)
- Monday, 0140: isagel | Kink Bingo: Mating Habits of the Legendary Supervillain http://isagel.dreamwidth.org/158259.htm
l (Dr. Horrible/Bad Horse, smutty)
- Monday, 0159: @Trystan_Laryssa It's lovely. Just ... daytime. With people.
- Monday, 0339: @FranziskaKurtz Tch, tch, don't sign up for that!
- Monday, 0356: Despite the engaging story and wonderful (terrible) puns, I nearly pitched this book across the room when first read... http://getglue.com/books/spell_for_cham
- Monday, 0417: Share each other like an island - victoria_p (musesfool) - Harry Potter http://archiveofourown.org/works/14
9794 (H/R/Hr, smutty)
- Monday, 0423: happy! ^_^ Darth Belle! http://josephb222.deviantart.com/galler
- Monday, 0443: And On The Third Day - MerryArwen (lalaietha) - Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/13
7248 via @Diigo
- Monday, 0447: The Practical Wizard's Guide to Sex and Camping - violet_quill - Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling http://archiveofourown.org/works/13
1597 (smutty H/R/Hr)
- Monday, 0459: When In Rome - Cluegirl - Harry Potter - Rowling [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/10
8284 (H/R/Hr, smutty, temporary sexswap)
- Monday, 0513: "...Being weird wasn't something to avoid. It was simply the cosmically insignificant price one paid for leading an interesting life."
- Monday, 0513: That last from http://archiveofourown.org/works/10
- Monday, 0634: It was what it was; let's all get on with it now: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/ma
- Monday, 0653: Paul and Storm » Down and Out On Sesame Street http://www.paulandstorm.com/archives/lo
nger-thoughts/down-and-out-on-sesame-str eet/ via @Diigo
- Monday, 0818: @maureenjohnson NO. Cc:@mondaydragon
- Monday, 0819: RT @BarackObama: When we sacrifice our commitment to education, we’re sacrificing our future. We can’t let that happen. Our kids deserve ...
- Monday, 1505: RT @seananmcguire: @scalzi I tell them, "carry a lantern, carry a knife," but do they listen? No. They just offer me Viagra, and vanis ...
- Monday, 1512: @tiferet93 Yep. Though more of Ginny/Luna.
- Monday, 1524: @tiferet93 There is someone @jai_dit and I know who goes by StevieG on the internets.
- Monday, 1528: @khasael Muahahaha.
- Monday, 1537: @suzboop That's going to be interesting for anyone with any degree of face-blindness. It took me two weeks to sort out 2 instructors once.
- Monday, 1549: RT @maureenjohnson: I think a combination of love and airhorn is very good for you.
- Monday, 1550: @rachelhills When I discovered my dad was reading my blog. Anything I didn't want him teasing me about later, that gets locked now.
- Monday, 1552: @suzboop The facegame: http://twitter.com/#!/suzboop/status/44
- Monday, 1556: @kitchenmage The TART also offers rides for everyone: http://www.placer.ca.gov/Departments/Wo
- Monday, 1603: @tiferet93 M. http://support.livejournal.org/qdb/supp
- Monday, 1615: @kitchenmage Yeah. Though at least BART gives lots of people rides, but that's ... less obvious.
- Monday, 1649: @tiferet93 One thing I especially like about AO3 is that most authors will list all the characters & pairings involved in the fic.
- Monday, 1745: @tiferet93 I realized the reason I was so irrationally annoyed by the question is b/c when quoting funny/deep lines, I'm not in shipspace.
- Monday, 1747: @tiferet93 So my reaction is "why are you dragging me into shipspace when I linked a credit for a hilarious/true quote? wtf?"
- Monday, 1828: @Coelasquid Just about how I feel about cartoon chickens. If the chicken has teeth, I don't watch it.
- Monday, 2127: @tiferet93 How exactly should I quote to make it clear that it's not a rec?
- Monday, 2129: RT @wonderella: If Congress defunds Planned Parenthood, they'd best be prepared for Un-Planned Parenthood! Except.. wait.
- Monday, 2131: Another anti-gay rights politician comes out: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/855
6852.stm (after a DUI leaving a gay bar w/a man)
- Monday, 2140: @tiferet93 Until I'm done reading something, I have no idea whether I want to even link it as an "I read this and enjoyed it"
- Monday, 2141: @tiferet93 which is what most of my "recs" are -- there are far fewer that I actively recommend, which you can tell by how I say "rec"
- Monday, 2153: Dame Judi Dench & Daniel Craig: International Women's Day: Equals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkp4t5NY
- Monday, 2248: queerlygen | Four chemicals Lestrade was glad Sherlock quit ... [Fanfic by Lady_Ganesh] http://queerlygen.dreamwidth.org/28
960.html via @Diigo
- Monday, 2304: @ACUnderwear I think your website hates me. I have a collection open in a tab and every now & then I come back & I'm on the mobile site.
- Monday, 2311: @tiferet93 Yay Google maps traffic improvements: http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/2011/0
Follow me on Twitter.