In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 0002: Dear person who treated my friends skeezily in the past: what you're feeling now when thinking of them is likely "conscience", not "trigger"
- Saturday, 0011: @ifonlyella Just remember that Judge Walker is beautiful and snarky, and Blankenhorn is an equivocating asshat to end all asshats.
- Saturday, 0016: livestream of #8LA March 3 7:30pm PT. RSVP> http://act.afer.org/site/PageNaviga
tor/Contact%20Forms/8LALivestreamRSVP.ht ml I'm fascinated to see the play vs. the real thing.
- Saturday, 0020: @ifonlyella HOLY FUCK, I HAVE, OH WOW.
- Saturday, 0024: "I’ve been forced to explain homosexuality to my kids (aged 3 and 4) because their uncle is gay. This..." http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/186
- Saturday, 0228: I am truly impressed by the amount of goo that my nose was able to eject just now.
- Saturday, 0320: (That bit from Tumblr was just a reblog; when I explained homo/bisexuality to my own 4yo nephew, he declared he wanted to date my bff.)
- Saturday, 0323: (so then I had to explain that for grown-ups "date" is kisses and mushy stuff, and kids date kids & grown-ups date grown-ups.)
- Saturday, 0816: @wemakedotcoms @57joan Not my head; it was a quote on Tumblr that I found funny & reblogged. My small nephew was similarly unimpressed.
- Saturday, 0819: @Favstar_NSFW @Favstar Can you explain what exactly is NSFW about that tweet? #notimpressed
- Saturday, 0827: @tangenttalk At that age & w/o prior homophobic indoctrination, it's really no big deal. Though sadly they sometimes pick it up elsewhere.
- Saturday, 0828: @tangenttalk (That incident is a quote; I've no kids of my own, but I had a similar conversation with my nephew, who was 4 at the time.)
- Saturday, 0832: @semanticist I had a look in the handkerchief, and that lump isn't even fully dried 6 hours later. Truly impressive.
- Saturday, 0838: @pyketerry a) not my kids: I reblogged a quote; b) That's about the age when they start asking, and evasion is worse than explanation IMO.
- Saturday, 0924: @NoH8sg I know, right?! Btw, watching the 8 livestream tonight? I can't wait.
- Saturday, 0925: @semanticist On the up side, I can breathe much better now.
- Saturday, 0935: At the auto shop again (tire appointment). Guys are doing the valued-customer flirtation. Amused.
- Saturday, 1103: @arasin A perfectly sensible conclusion to come to.
- Saturday, 1105: @zarhooie @kolfinnaherald So Tim Curry walks into a shop... http://metaquotes.livejournal.com/59895
- Saturday, 1120: @arasin You've got to be carefully taught?
- Saturday, 1220: @ifonlyella @Hanelisar @sketchingbirds I cannot just eat chocolate if hungry, for that will lead to assorted forms of woe. Granola's solid.
- Saturday, 1221: @nadyne Wooo! \o/
- Saturday, 1228: re: http://i.imgur.com/QvEhW.jpg I would put a holey plastic bin securely over-top first, to keep the attacker away from the equipment. (Not metal.)
- Saturday, 1229: @ifonlyella *nods* I did not regret reading it, though I think it is great fodder for AUs as well.
- Saturday, 1402: Photo: benito-cereno: Via @whump, #bees. @xlerb http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/186
- Saturday, 1409: Photo: Gorgeous peacock nails. I’m going to try this. http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/186
- Saturday, 1431: @phoenixdreaming I clearly need a better light blue. I'm waiting for the 2nd ring of the eye to dry. I love the bronze though.
- Saturday, 1446: I think I need a copy of this book. This may entail making it. http://xkcd.com/1024/
- Saturday, 1448: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20
12/03/120301103756.htm Depression: An evolutionary byproduct of immune system? Suggests staying cooped up and quiet but up at weird hours h...
- Saturday, 1448: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien
ce/scientists-shocked-to-find-antibiotic s-alleviate-symptoms-of-schizophrenia-74 69121.html Scientists shocked to find antibiotics alleviate symptoms of schizophrenia - Science - News - The Independent (via ...
- Saturday, 1504: Pulp Shakespeare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfLkcTA
- Saturday, 1605: @Hanelisar A single song-length .mp3 file is about 3-4MB. Can you change your plan after you sign up & see how much you use?
- Saturday, 1606: @Hanelisar My phone plan shows me how much data I've been using online; if yours does, you can maybe change your plan to fit your habits?
- Saturday, 1607: RT @NanookHockey: We are underway in Sault Ste Marie, MI. Nanooks and Lakers in game 2 of the CCHA playoffs.
- Saturday, 1634: http://archiveofourown.org/works/96512
The Adventure of the Green Carnation - GloriaMundi - Sherlock Holmes Delightfully smutty bit in which there is occas...
- Saturday, 1649: @Hanelisar Internet on the phone is just so lovely. I also use mine in bed.
- Saturday, 1658: RT @milkbutnotsugar: I will always love Bill Clinton for sleeping with Monica Lewinsky because that was the year I learned what a blowjo ...
- Saturday, 1709: @rickybuchanan <3
- Saturday, 1710: RT @VictoriaDahl: Honest-to-God gasped when I read @Carbonite statement. http://twitpic.com/8rnxwl Going to site right now to make thank-you ...
- Saturday, 1720: Dear anti-abortion, anti-contraception, anti-homosexuality folks: really, humans are not underpopulated right now.
- Saturday, 1724: @phoenixdreaming Initial impressions: I need better brushes and better polish. Current thoughts: maybe not peacock, but definitely sweet.
- Saturday, 1732: Are any of my UKfish Virgins? That is to say, Virgin Mobile with texting? http://xtina.dreamwidth.org/4141905.htm
- Saturday, 1735: @Samuraiko *snerk* So it does!
- Saturday, 1735: RT @Samuraiko: @azurelunatic That sounds like a band name - "The UKfish Virgins". :D
- Saturday, 1735: @fairlight777 This is very true.
- Saturday, 1736: @fairlight777 One of my (single) friends has two kids that way. Simple, elegant, timeless.
- Saturday, 1810: Typing hen! http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy
_sweet_notes/2011/10/how-about-a-little-m ore-farmgirl-betty-inspiration-when-i-sh owed-alan-this-card-he-said-why-is-her-h air-blue-that-made-me.html
- Saturday, 1812: @fairlight777 @zarhooie @kolfinnaherald URETHRA BEES. http://www.flickr.com/photos/keinsi
- Saturday, 1829: RT @voraciousbrain: Senator Turner Introduces Legislation to Protect Men's Health http://www.progressohio.org/blog/2012/0
3/senator-turner-introduces-legislation-t o-protect-mens-health.html#.T1K2Y2KLMhZ.f acebook (Nina Turner, I love you)
- Saturday, 1933: @tallin32 It involves the arrogance that comes with social status at the top of the heap, as well as condescension.
- Saturday, 1942: @IFONLYELLA ARE YOU AWAKE *sniffling*
- Saturday, 1951: He paused significantly before "the month for weddings" - it's also the LGBTQ* history month, as declared by Clinton.
- Saturday, 1954: RT @AfterElton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUG8F9u
VgM&feature=share - Live tonight - Matt Bomer, Chris Colfer, Jane... http://afterelton.tumblr.com/post/18704 599864/http-www-youtube-com-watch-v-qlug 8f9uvgm-feature-share
- Saturday, 1956: @ifonlyella OH MY GOD.
- Saturday, 1957: @flyingthesky @ifonlyella IT IS FUCKING SURREAL I TELL YOU
- Saturday, 2002: OH MY GOD JANE YOU ARE BRILLIANT
- Saturday, 2007: this ... this is not easier the second time.
- Saturday, 2010: I wanted so very much to make the defense not exist anymore.
- Saturday, 2014: @ifonlyella I knooooooooooow. But still.
- Saturday, 2016: During all this, imagine the defense doing an interpretive dance with cartloads of black three-ring binders. #8LA
- Saturday, 2033: Channeling procreative conduct. *snerk* Still fucking hilarious. #8LA
- Saturday, 2034: "I don't have to have evidence" oh man walker was *dangerous* in that moment. #8LA
- Saturday, 2034: He was ready to crucify the proponents' lawyer there. #8LA
- Saturday, 2035: @flyingthesky IT WAS PERFECT. IT WAS AMAZING. IT WAS A SUCH A SMACKDOWN I WAS ROTLF. #8LA
- Saturday, 2036: @georgetakei I love you. I love you. I love you. #8LA
- Saturday, 2038: RT @flyingthesky: AHAHAHA IT'S IN THE INTERNET. #8LA
- Saturday, 2038: Oh god. Mr. Blankenhorn. This is about to get very good. #8LA
- Saturday, 2041: Blankenhorn had many sentences. Many of them were bad. #8LA
- Saturday, 2043: @LikeaLiar Blankenhorn is the best/worst ever. #8LA
- Saturday, 2045: The glasses-play is spot-on. #8LA
- Saturday, 2046: @flyingthesky HE WAS THE BEST. I LOVE HIM. HE IS BRILLIANT. THIS IS A REASONABLY ACCURATE RENDITION. #8LA
- Saturday, 2047: Reading out of the binders adds actual authenticity. #8LA
- Saturday, 2048: @flyingthesky AT ONE POINT HE SAID THAT IF THIS HAD BEEN A JURY TRIAL THEN BLANKENHORN WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CONTEMPT. #8LA
- Saturday, 2050: @flyingthesky The overflow room was the best because we weren't constrained to not point and laugh. #8LA
- Saturday, 2051: Oh I love you children. #8LA
- Saturday, 2052: @flyingthesky It was beautiful. I need to upload my sketches. #8LA
- Saturday, 2052: RT @flyingthesky: nope yeah, spencer and elliot for all the awards. #8LA
- Saturday, 2055: ahahaha. It was either exactly this bad, or worse. #8LA #Blankenhorn
- Saturday, 2056: JANE THAT IS THE BEST FACE. #8LA
- Saturday, 2106: RT @DarkEmeralds: Well hell! I'm on my feet in my own living room (and in tears) for Martin Sheen's speech in 8.
- Saturday, 2107: @DarkEmeralds I cried. #8LA
- Saturday, 2113: oh my god the lawyers are in the house #8la
- Saturday, 2113: the only thing that could be better would be if they produced retired Judge Walker. #8LA
- Saturday, 2135: I'm uploading some of the sketches I made at the trial. http://pics.livejournal.com/azurelunati
- Saturday, 2143: @kolfinnaherald There was a reading of the play "8", which is the highlights of the #Prop8 state hearing. #8LA
- Saturday, 2231: @blinkandb I eventually set aside a cup for Miss Raven on the floor.
- Saturday, 2313: *introduces @isntit, @hanelisar* Cynical, experienced professional; young hopeful with a solid background in booze-ups.
Follow me on Twitter.