|Azure Jane Lunatic (Azz - bolt of blue - infovore) (azurelunatic) wrote,|
@ 2012-03-17 12:55 am UTC
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Friday, 0104: He Doesn't Deserve Your Validation: Putting The Fake Orgasm Out of Business http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yashar-he
- Friday, 0105: I'm not particularly shy anymore, but I am an introvert: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20
- Friday, 0139: RT @andrewducker: A dance that lights up the night http://andrewducker.livejournal.com/267
- Friday, 0245: @amberfoxfire Word. It's only horrible if it causes the person horrible distress, and then if the root cause is not asshats.
- Friday, 0259: @amberfoxfire Inhibitions keep us from stabbing condescending smug fucks.
- Friday, 0303: @jenphalian It was a relatively notorious spam campaign on DW, notable for its surreal grammar.
- Friday, 0304: @amberfoxfire Like bubblegum up the nose.
- Friday, 0305: @amberfoxfire My executive function had already gone to bed without us.
- Friday, 0308: La la la, inconvenient sexual orientation is inconvenient. Also, I blame the kiriarchy for not letting me realize I liked femmes earlier.
- Friday, 0310: I thought I wanted to *be* them. Did not realize that sleeping with them was an option.
- Friday, 0313: I do pair-bond with/at dudes, but there were all the narratives explaining that. No confusion on that front.
- Friday, 0315: Heart goes out to little past self, growing up pansexual with no queer role models until late.
- Friday, 1119: @nadyne Ow. :(
- Friday, 1123: The Slacktiverse: QUILTBAG: Genderqueer: http://slacktivist.typepad.com/slacktiv
ist/2012/02/quiltbag.html (And then Nora said "O hay I read about you in the news...")
- Friday, 1718: @tiferet93 These 2 will be Beam and Henson.
- Friday, 2201: This is pretty sweet. Got a pm about a tough spammer, fwded to ToS, D squashed, in about 5min while out on the town. #dreamwidth
- Friday, 2202: O fux how did it get to be 10pm? @tiferet93 #purposeasprimemotivator
- Friday, 2210: Best phone typo today: "keyboat", which I may need for all this rain.
Follow me on Twitter.