In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Tuesday, 2355: @oakandsage Reblogging things. Shiny things. Porn. I recommend "sexisnottheenemy". Fannish squeeing faster than LJ.
- Wednesday, 0108: AAAA PSYCH YOU ARE BREAKING MY HEART. ALL MY SHIPPY FEEEEEEEEELS.
- Wednesday, 0110: AWW YEAH GUS SAVES THE DAY.
- Wednesday, 0134: @oakandsage YOU SHOULD. SLPEE. #slpee
- Wednesday, 0136: @oakandsage It's to be used in combination with sithin, but you have to #include force.h
- Wednesday, 0139: @oakandsage Isn't it fun when something's hung or crashing enough that you can paint the screen by moving a dialog box?
- Wednesday, 0153: @oakandsage "now happening on my desk" is another word.
- Wednesday, 0217: @loopylisa93 Because starvation is a "Right, let's store up all the energy we can because clearly there's a famine" signal?
- Wednesday, 0803: Weird dreams about a chili nachos holiday, and trying to get Grant's attention on Twitter to spread the spicy word.
- Wednesday, 0809: @chagrined Rt @trixieleitz: @azurelunatic If you'd like to use the magic of CSS to make them go away, try this: http://news.livejournal.com/141929.
- Wednesday, 0811: Cranky about thinking I heard door knocking, which contributed to waking me.
- Wednesday, 0815: Apropos of a friend's experience: offering to meet someone in their home to put them at their ease may do no such thing. #a11y
- Wednesday, 0817: Face to face meetings are stressful for introverts; more so for introverts with low energy. #a11y
- Wednesday, 0820: Inviting the person to select a convenient location (home or elsewhere) can help lessen stress of f2f. #a11y
- Wednesday, 0822: Saying "we can visit" w/o alternatives is inviting yourself over in the rudest way. You jackass. #a11y
- Wednesday, 0826: RT @semanticist: @azurelunatic If PEOPLE are in my HOUSE then I have nowhere I can retreat to. 90% of the time that's fine, but it's a n ...
- Wednesday, 0838: @maureenjohnson *assumes the position* *retreats* *leg muscles fail* *collapses*
- Wednesday, 0838: RT @ifonlyella: TUMBLR IS AN AWFUL PLACE FOR FIC
- Wednesday, 0857: RT @timoreilly: The Mac really is a cult: Australian Artists Create Perfume That Smells Like Brand New MacBook Pro http://www.cultofmac.com/161226/
- Wednesday, 0900: RT @D_Nye_Griffiths: My response to Chrome struggling with how many tabs I have open should not be to reach for another computer.
- Wednesday, 0901: @D_Nye_Griffiths I've started using temporary-bookmarking tools, but sadly that leads to lots of opened tabs and a giant queue.
- Wednesday, 0903: RT @sctld: @amillerchip "Threatening and aggressive misogynists wanted. 5 years experience destroying furniture + PHP required. Guitar ...
- Wednesday, 0906: I get around some of the weird looks by finger-spelling instead of saying aloud: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/
- Wednesday, 0917: @oakandsage Madman's had a flaky hd for at least a month. Exciting times. Plus Madman's been a bit ... eccentric ... in general.
- Wednesday, 0924: @oakandsage Mostly I need a new OS, as a) can't find my XP install, b) I could borrow from the guys b/c I have my key, but EOL soon...
- Wednesday, 0925: @oakandsage and c) I was discussing with @xlerb that I could try some *nix when I realized: Scrivener. So I'm thinking Windows 7.
- Wednesday, 0946: @jai_dit I've been using it at work and it has so far failed to irritate me in several ways it could have done. I'm counting that a success.
- Wednesday, 0955: Tired brain is making cheerful little tunes out of the weird harmonics from the leafblowers.
- Wednesday, 1011: Personal jargon: "hep": the "help" you get, as from a toddler. "I hep!" *mess all over* Yes, you certainly did. (via @zarhooie, I think)
- Wednesday, 1020: I do not like pain. It hurts.
- Wednesday, 2127: @D_Nye_Griffiths Read It Later List, hooked in through If This Then That into a few fun things.
Follow me on Twitter.