In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Thursday, 0020: There's nothing that says you have to *listen* to the inaccurate lecture. http://synecdochic.dreamwidth.org/53750
- Thursday, 0052: Viagra ad. I hear "a reptile dysfunction" instead of "erectile dysfunction". I like my version better.
- Thursday, 0138: @flyingthesky My head is now trying to mix Madonna and Nine Inch Nails. #badearworm #nobiscuit
- Thursday, 0143: RT @simonpegg: If the girl on fire married the boy who lived they could have a baby that could live through fire which would save money ...
- Thursday, 0159: @gypsyjr Let's dance to Joy Division and raise our glass to the ceiling! (cc: @zarhooie)
- Thursday, 0206: RT @PeregrineTwist: so you mean your cock is ATTACHED!? How do you sterilise and wash it properly? #IfTransTalkedLikeCis
- Thursday, 0209: RT @oakandsage: @azurelunatic see your doctor if you experience a reptile that lasts more than four hours.
- Thursday, 0222: @oakandsage People taking medicine for heart conditions should not take a reptile.
- Thursday, 0222: @oakandsage Ask your doctor if AAAA GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF is right for you.
- Thursday, 0850: @intrepia *snerk*
- Thursday, 0858: RT @tommorris: NEW RULE: if someone is "too young" to know their gender/sexual identity, they are too young to be indoctrinated into rel ...
- Thursday, 0900: @amalnahurriyeh You can do it that way, or you can copy the entry link and go into the preferences area looking for entry-to-make-sticky
- Thursday, 0906: RT @sigfpe: The plural of "isolated incident" is "systematic problem".
- Thursday, 0908: @pickwick Rings a faint bell. No ideas though.
- Thursday, 0921: @kiyala @Nyn17 I might do "Oh I love Oscar Wilde! [link to more quotes] [amusing trivia]": using correct name but not as correction to her.
- Thursday, 0936: @Imisaninja It's euphemistic, got picked up as a playground insult (see also: "short bus"), & can involve removing 'different' students.
- Thursday, 0958: Tumblr favorite: http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/2
1376882021/will-hates-ducks (from cassandraclare)
- Thursday, 1021: If I am wearing headphones in public & you persist in trying to unnecessarily converse, *you* are the rude one.
- Thursday, 1022: Sharing a bus stop with me does not entitle anyone to my interaction energy budget.
- Thursday, 1030: @semanticist My commute headphones are about that size, though less butch (magenta/silver & floral)
- Thursday, 1032: "I'm lost, help" is a necessary conversation, even if not my necessity. "Is that an iPod" is not.
- Thursday, 1034: @semanticist Nosy old biddy who clearly thinks anyone out in public is fair game for conversation.
- Thursday, 1147: Return of the clunking noise. Now with bonus grinding. #atwork #fuck
- Thursday, 1154: Waiting for team lunch delivery. Outside. In the warm California sun. #evildaystar #yaytree
- Thursday, 1157: Glad I ordered for 15 minutes early as this is now On Time Or Late.
- Thursday, 1228: *That* was entertaining. All my special instructions were lost in transla
- Thursday, 1229: ...translation or transcription.
- Thursday, 2050: @marafish Which building to deliver to. Also apparently my enter key.
- Thursday, 2052: @oakandsage Oh dear.
- Thursday, 2118: @Skud Yay! I have that page linked off $workplace's internal event planning wiki.
- Thursday, 2219: RT @happylittletree: The phrase "Homosexual Menace" for me just conjures up an image of Darth Maul dressed up in some faaabulous couture ...
- Thursday, 2249: RT @LATACO: Blamed for bee collapse, Monsanto buys up leading Bee collapse research firm. Seriously. http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-b
- Thursday, 2303: RT @marnanel: "Why are you attacking the lentils with a rolling pin? And if you say you heard I like rolled dal, I shan't be pleased."
- Thursday, 2305: Attempting to remember some of today's surreal work-related statements. Mostly I was too busy to think.
- Thursday, 2351: RT @Oaktag: Nuns cited by Vatican for focusing too much on poverty and economic injustice, not abortion and same-sex marriage http://t.c ...
- Thursday, 2352: @jai_dit Duh.
Follow me on Twitter.