In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Wednesday, 2356: Time to install! Where's my rum?
- Thursday, 0005: Installation! Half-watching h50, hanging out in IRC/Twitter from laptop, and keeping an eye on the spinning circle on the desktop.
- Thursday, 0020: Discovered first gotcha in installing #windows7. If you say you have a driver to install, it won't let you proceed until you find it.
- Thursday, 0022: So it's me, Windows 7, the internet, and a fresh bottle of port.
- Thursday, 0027: @jai_dit This is the Trader Joe's Porto Morgado ruby port. Tasty.
- Thursday, 0032: @TweetAtDrew It would be one tequila floor.
- Thursday, 0036: @TweetAtDrew ... true. My scar's all white now!
- Thursday, 0036: @TweetAtDrew I have the work tomorrow.
- Thursday, 0037: The OS has now discovered my proper screen resolution.
- Thursday, 0040: @oakandsage ... Entirely possible.
- Thursday, 0041: @oakandsage 1690xDOODLEDOO
- Thursday, 0109: OS has been installed for a bit. We're having fun getting the regular programs installed now.
- Thursday, 0304: Awesome line: "the angry manhammer of fear", from http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c
- Thursday, 0313: Oh my god this is the best. "I'll Fight You for the Library", 4 (apparently true) emails, spoken word: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qXgPfMG
- Thursday, 0344: @SteveStreza @textinstagram Or it could be Coit Tower.
- Thursday, 0345: RT @textinstagram: That one weird-looking tower in San Francisco.
- Thursday, 0350: RT @semanticist: My missus reckons I need one of those machines, but shit like this isn't convincing me I want to deal with it: http://t ...
- Thursday, 0351: @semanticist I vigorously distrust any too-large organization, especially one that's too old and too large.
- Thursday, 0352: @kiyala Sometimes they're parties. Or fucking bars. :(
- Thursday, 0404: RT @jai_dit: @TweetAtDrew should agave her a bottle #drunkpuns
- Thursday, 0405: @loopylisa93 Dehydration. #fishpile
- Thursday, 0406: RT @flyingthesky: I dunno, guys. The Bible's pretty devoid of monogamy. I'd say that shipping monogamous couples may be a little immoral.
- Thursday, 0407: @godofbadassery Discord is your department, so I'd guess 4th wall.
- Thursday, 0410: @kiyala What you need is, like, two local extraverted friends with great taste in people and a propensity for party-throwing.
- Thursday, 0425: @Quiara You are sweet and sincere and well-liked. Though I would not wish such a fate on an enemy.
- Thursday, 0527: My brain is coming back. Amazing how my ability to deal is expanded by technology.
- Thursday, 0532: RT @tmbg: BP engineer charged for deleting emails during spill. Official search for someone of less authority in the disaster to punish ...
- Thursday, 0540: I was not expecting to be so charmed by my datavacuum.
- Thursday, 0546: The warmth of my phone through its textured case reminds me of the feet of a friendly & freshly washed rooster.
- Thursday, 1124: @semanticist I was actually there the day before, local time.
- Thursday, 1142: Norwegians sing to annoy mass killer http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/26/no
rwegians-sing-to-annoy-mass-killer/ (I am especially proud of my heritage in this moment.)
- Thursday, 1152: @loopylisa93 @arkeiryn It's amaaaazing! Peaceful, beautiful, and a clear message to that absolute scum.
- Thursday, 1157: RT @jamoche: The bible clearly states that marriage is between one man and as many women as he can afford. #slacktivist
- Thursday, 1414: @FDNMeditor I've emailed. Thanks!
- Thursday, 1501: @marafish Not in a tactile sense, but the specific flavor of companionable feeling is the one that I've most often had with roosters/gq hens
- Thursday, 1518: @ifonlyella Sausage in some sort of bread.
- Thursday, 1529: @Hanelisar So Seanan once invited a River Song cosplayer to a book party. "I can't, I have a wedding to get to," River said.
- Thursday, 1618: After headbanging on the car noise I realized it is likely the brakes.
- Thursday, 1624: Got one of the $10 flats of strawberries at the market. Brought a modest-sized bowl to the mechanic's.
- Thursday, 1626: The insurance wrangler is gloating over the gorgous strawberries. The other dude wants some.
- Thursday, 1629: @webb "Bugzilla" is probably not a helpful answer. But making one's bug trackers visible/open, accepting reviewed patches from public.
- Thursday, 1632: "Someone is texting the fax machine." "How do you text the fax machine? I'm gonna do it."
- Thursday, 1648: @webb Making requirements to contribute easy to find helps. Also requires commitment to reviewing externally submitted code.
- Thursday, 1656: @webb #openhatch is trying to help match up projects and devs, and help projects open their doors: http://openhatch.org/
- Thursday, 1911: @bear_feet Rock on!
- Thursday, 2049: To clear up a little confusion: the datavacuum has nothing to do with Data the ST:TNG android. Though it would be cool...
- Thursday, 2059: ... holy fuck was that just *her*? #himym
- Thursday, 2239: I keep mentally clipping bits from #himym to form "this is the bullshit you probably don't face" videos.
- Thursday, 2241: Barney on the subway post-marathon illustrates everyday life with invisible disabilities.
- Thursday, 2245: RT @midendian: I have solution to all UX! Force everyone who makes websites to fly halfway around world without sleep then make them try ...
Follow me on Twitter.