|Azure Jane Lunatic (Azz - bolt of blue - infovore) (azurelunatic) wrote,|
@ 2012-05-12 11:55 pm UTC
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 0033: @niqaeli I love you for many reasons, and this is one of them. #bestidea #validlifechoices
- Saturday, 0038: RT @seananmcguire: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the poison dart fricken: https://t.co/cllvoFoJ
- Saturday, 0046: @ObscuReference Create three spreadsheets: one for every potentially required aspect of every job you've had, one for your references, ...
- Saturday, 0047: @ObscuReference ... and one for specific examples of times you've kicked ass (and the job skills that are exemplified by those moments).
- Saturday, 0048: @ObscuReference Then when you're filling in stupid job applications, you'll have that to refer to instead of resume.
- Saturday, 0048: @ObscuReference And you can then mess around with your resume with a more free hand, so you're not afraid of deleting info by accident.
- Saturday, 0101: @ladyofthelog @tiferet93 *like*
- Saturday, 0114: RT @puzzlement: 122 comments wishing Maya — who loves cars, robots and (other) girlie things — well. http://geekfeminism.org/2012/05/08/girl
- Saturday, 0430: @tiger I recommend this plan. #validlifechoices
- Saturday, 0644: Obscurely comforting to see times from other time zones. They do not feel like exotic places, but the homes of friends.
- Saturday, 0654: @ifonlyella <3
- Saturday, 1041: RT @dduane: A funny thing happened on the way to #Thor's hammer: http://dduane.tumblr.com/post/229115998
16/a-god-among-men-and-the-guy-who-puts-e xtra-in #agentcoulson
- Saturday, 1056: @bedlamsbard @aellairene Oh fuck, that's a really *really* bad place to be stuck.
- Saturday, 1057: @bedlamsbard Also, check your DW DMs.
- Saturday, 1116: RT @theglipper: Whoa. RT @AntDeRosa: EXCLUSIVE: @sullydish intercepts a top GOP memo urging an urgent change of course on gay rights: ht ...
- Saturday, 1120: @tiger If no ones recommended this to you yet: something sprayable like kitchen cleaner. It has water & chemicals that break surface tension
- Saturday, 1121: @tiger Beetles breathe through tiny holes. Soapy water drowns 'em. #science
- Saturday, 1127: @Quiara I challenged myself to come up with a funny one once. I got a library conversation. "I'd like a book without rape in it." ...
- Saturday, 1130: @Quiara The rest goes like the Monty Python spam sketch. "This one has only a little rape in it..." "I DON'T LIKE RAPE!"
- Saturday, 1132: @Quiara Though that is technically a joke about the depressing prevalence of rape culture, rather than rape itself.
- Saturday, 1146: #awkwardsherlock: the reporter whose texts always arrive 5 minutes late. Wrong wrong wrong wrong ... ... ... ... ... Wrong.
- Saturday, 1800: @bec_booknerd BEC BEC BEC
- Saturday, 1821: @bec_booknerd Wheeeee!
- Saturday, 1904: RT @TheAdvocateMag: Top Romney Aid Outed Trans Political Opponent http://www.advocate.com/politics/politi
- Saturday, 1931: RT @JoeMyGod: New From JMG: LEAKED GOP MEMO: It's Time To Let Go Of Fighting Against Same-Sex Marriage: Politico has publishe... http:/ ...
- Saturday, 1955: Tumblr favorite: http://julstorres.tumblr.com/post/22905
696124/my-avengers-feels (from julstorres)
- Saturday, 2053: Dual Spires is definitely more explicable due to having watched Twin Peaks. http://getglue.com/tv_shows/psych?s=t
ch&ref=azurelunatic @GetGlue @Psych_USA
- Saturday, 2251: So it turns out that I do feel a whole lot better after eating some of that frozen pizza stuff. Who'd have thought?
- Saturday, 2314: Stomping on burning C4. #validlifechoices http://getglue.com/tv_shows/mythbus
ters?s=tch&ref=azurelunatic @GetGlue @MythBusters
- Saturday, 2319: http://ninamatsumoto.wordpress.com/2
010/12/18/athletic-body-diversity-refere nce-for-artists/ athletic body diversity reference for artists « intergalactic messages This is a photoshoot of various Olympic-level...
- Saturday, 2340: It depresses me to live in the same world as this book. Other books that have elicited the same visceral dislike for... http://getglue.com/conversation/azurelu
Follow me on Twitter.