|Azure Jane Lunatic (Azz - bolt of blue - infovore) (azurelunatic) wrote,|
@ 2012-05-26 11:55 pm UTC
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 0616: @oakandsage Also predictability. Shawn was often predictable.
- Saturday, 0631: RT @D_Nye_Griffiths: I yodel at antivirus scammer on phone. AV scammer yodels back. An unexpected;y human moment.
- Saturday, 0751: RT @PWeiskel08: Students in Quebec were asked to send their march route to the cops & they replied with this: #GGI #loi78 #manifenco ...
- Saturday, 0756: @semanticist Pop a jar over it, slip paper under the jar, lid it, toss it in the freezer, then dispatch & dispose at leisure.
- Saturday, 0804: @semanticist I can see no possible way that this plan could go wrong.
- Saturday, 0848: @oakandsage Indeed; "can be counted on to do the thing" splits into "do the thing they said" and "do the thing they always do"
- Saturday, 0905: RT @BDSMBadAdvice: Due to last year's unpleasantness, IML contestants are now explicitly barred from bringing live velociraptors on stage.
- Saturday, 0916: Bisexual blues - the forgotten workplace minority http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/bise
xual-blues-forgotten-workplace-minority1 90512 - remember that opposite sex relationships don't always mean straight
- Saturday, 1223: @zarhooie Don't drown, okay?
- Saturday, 1426: RT @jai_dit: If #Greece wins, they'll have to have #Eurovision 2013 in the Acropolis where the Parthenon is.
- Saturday, 1433: @katelinnea Oh god I feel your pain.
- Saturday, 1623: RT @JayandSteve: Omg RT @pricelessmaggie: Did you lose a cat? http://twitter.com/pricelessmaggie/stat
- Saturday, 1648: "Deacon, dude, you are one hairy sonofabitch." #thingsIhavecaughtmyselfsayingtodogs
- Saturday, 1751: @zarhooie I am fond of that phrase. Perhaps I should teach it to the babyfish.
- Saturday, 1751: RT @bottledminx: "Chapstick bisexual" no, no. I'm a Burt's Bees pansexual. @soundandvision @hakkuryu
- Saturday, 1816: The black lab has the biggest shit-eating grin on his face right now. Literally. #fuck
- Saturday, 2007: One is inclined to think that moving one's neck should not result in a crunching noise.
- Saturday, 2059: @nadyne @MrTipsyKitty Oh dear! The Mosh learned how to use the keyboard power button. He was the only one happy with this.
- Saturday, 2103: @nadyne Indeed it does.
Follow me on Twitter.