In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Wednesday, 0031: http://xkcd.com/1062/ I see Black Hat may have taken up falconry.
- Wednesday, 0148: Late night thoughts keep returning to azi and the folly of using static human language absent its cultural context to store ethics sets.
- Wednesday, 0201: RT @pickwick: I don't care how awesome someone's leftie credentials are: if they're accused of rape, it gets investigated. Properly. #as ...
- Wednesday, 0204: Finally physically exhausted. Go, me.
- Wednesday, 1002: @teshiron Motorola over ear bluetooth headset charging indicator.
- Wednesday, 1102: http://matt.might.net/articles/advice-f
or-academic-job-hunt/ Academic job hunt advice: Tips for searching for and landing a professorship Also good general tips it looks like. ...
- Wednesday, 1207: Is the phrase "this most uncivil twilight" used to describe an evening brawl as funny to others as it is to me?
- Wednesday, 1257: @flyingthesky Isn't it just perfect?
- Wednesday, 1309: Tumblr favorite: http://punkrockmuffinatrix.tumblr.com/p
ost/24077615117/avengers-headcanons (from punkrockmuffinatrix)
- Wednesday, 1334: One of the green tags in my email is "gone to the wiki". #dreamwidth
- Wednesday, 1654: @teshiron Also mine is a Photon.
- Wednesday, 1920: How Headphones Changed the World - The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/a
rchive/2012/05/music-to-our-ears-how-hea dphones-changed-our-world/257830/ - Known music is easier to concentrate through than random talking.
- Wednesday, 1947: @teshiron It is! No idea why.
- Wednesday, 2024: Glitter 'd' visor http://instagr.am/p/LRpqO3s4eb/
- Wednesday, 2158: Tumblr favorite: http://yoshouldidumpthisahole.com/p
ost/23244053903/yo-my-best-friend-is-dat ing-a-huge-asshole-how-can-i (from yoshouldidumpthisahole)
- Wednesday, 2211: Photo: http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/241
- Wednesday, 2233: http://archiveofourown.org/works/41
6870 I don't want you (to smile to anybody) - Mizzy - Avengers w/crossover (via pinboard)
- Wednesday, 2317: If I were Sophie Hatter, I would be whispering "fabulous trainwreck" to the hat right now.
- Wednesday, 2338: Photo: http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/241
Follow me on Twitter.