|Azure Jane Lunatic (Azz - bolt of blue - infovore) (azurelunatic) wrote,|
@ 2013-01-08 11:55 pm UTC
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Tuesday, 0002: My fitbit #fitstats for 1/07/2013: 1,002 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/23LLYD
- Tuesday, 0219: Tumblr favorite: http://shirozora.tumblr.com/post/400023
15807/sosilvergreen-put-that-ring-back-w here-it-came (from shirozora)
- Tuesday, 0222: RT @wraparoundcurl: "how many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb? None they’ll just compliment it and get pissed wh ...
- Tuesday, 0234: rhyfeddu-partyofone: whataboutbobbed:
Nichelle Nichols (December 28, 1932 - )
“Uhura never had another name… http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/400
- Tuesday, 0444: Hooray for Downton Abbey on the tivo. The Mysterious Crocheting Project is nearly finished except for a bit of stuffing & stitching.
- Tuesday, 0524: And ... finished! :D
- Tuesday, 0918: Aaaa, that sounds like foreshadowing if ever I heard it. #noexplodey
- Tuesday, 1109: @mmmarthur Heinlein had something to say about editors pissing in things so they'll like the flavor.
- Tuesday, 1246: RT @eassumption: Look at this page: http://go-lang.cat-v.org/quotes and tell me what the quote from Jim Teeuwen says about whether the Go community ...
- Tuesday, 1250: @eassumption >_< ...
- Tuesday, 1351: @xlerb I'll miss you, dude.
- Tuesday, 1502: Health program @ work brushed off my specific genderqueer concerns w/ nonspecific platitudes. Not reassuring, & too minor for #transdocfail
- Tuesday, 1506: RT @rosefox: @maureenjohnson Some therapists are fine with it but not educated about it, so therapy is taken up with endless 101 questio ...
- Tuesday, 1510: @metalmujer It was "Your website forces binary gender for a fucking FUN RUN. How do I know that I (& *folks) are safe in gym?" #transdocfail
- Tuesday, 1511: @metalmujer And they responded with a form letter about treating all employees with respect. MISSED THE GODDAMN POINT. #transdocfail
- Tuesday, 1512: @metalmujer I asked because another co-worker went to bat asking for transition-related medical coverage. (No news yet.) #transdocfail
- Tuesday, 1513: @metalmujer I figured I (just gq) was risking less than some of my colleagues by asking about the freaking gym. Still angry. #transdocfail
- Tuesday, 1516: @metalmujer I feel a lot safer around nearly any random selection of my co-workers than with (as yet unmet) fitness staff. Wonder why.
- Tuesday, 1519: RT @JamilSmith: People are prioritizing high school football over rape, and some wonder if rape culture is a thing.
- Tuesday, 1520: @thefourthvine Heeeeeee.
- Tuesday, 1536: Dear men with guns at work: it is not appropriate to joke about winning arguments with women because you have a gun. #scaryassshit
- Tuesday, 1537: Even if a woman's laughing along with your jokes about winning arguments because you have a gun? YOU HAVE A GUN. #scaryassshit #notfunny
- Tuesday, 1537: (this wasn't me. Therefore I can yell about it in public.)
- Tuesday, 1617: If I had more self-worth I would not be as far out of all applicable closets.
- Tuesday, 1620: Underlying almost every time I take a risk and come out, I think "it's not like I'm important; I don't have much to lose if this goes bad."
- Tuesday, 1628: It's also a marker of the other categories I'm not marginalised in. I'm a white geek, with little emotional trauma. I have hit points.
- Tuesday, 1630: RT @hypatiadotca: #nymwars RT @mattcornell: The worst trolls use their real names. The biggest bullies are famous for their bullying.
- Tuesday, 1632: @erynofwales Sometimes I get hit in the points, sometimes I hit *with* them. ;)
- Tuesday, 1636: @oakandsage It's not all woe! Sometimes I take up using my hit points to hit things as a hobby.
- Tuesday, 1728: It really does help if you don't switch off the whole building's water heater.
- Tuesday, 1751: @kiyala #validcareerpath
- Tuesday, 1759: @marnanel Dorian is far from innocent, and Peter is all innocent, despite their mutual scot-free lifestyles.
- Tuesday, 1801: @marnanel Peter has the casual cruelty of someone who does not know pain. Dorian knows pain enough to be sadistic.
- Tuesday, 1803: @marnanel Maybe if he learned that actions have consequences while keeping the idea that he should escape them.
Follow me on Twitter.