In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0522: Weird dreams involving ~2002, Shawn's current wife, Shawn, my old elementary school, and attempts to get it on.
- Sunday, 0527: RT @NanookHockey: NANOOKS WIN!!! They sweep the Wolverines for the first time in program history 5-4 and 4-1.
- Sunday, 0538: RT @emilytheslayer: Nearly any noun paired with "smell" turns into an amazing phrase. Writers, take note.
- Sunday, 0538: RT @emilytheslayer: Hat smell cake smell bee smell author smell chow smell dog smell closet smell yarn smell yam smell cheese smell soap ...
- Sunday, 0541: @rynia Also you appear to be an introvert who hasn't had enough solitude lately.
- Sunday, 0646: @branquignole DW spammer imported from LJ whacked! <3
- Sunday, 0701: RT @ianduhig: Roman walks into bar, asks for a martinus. "You mean a martini?" says Barman. Roman replies, "If I wanted a double, I'd ha ...
- Sunday, 0708: @dduane @p_morwood One of the eternal courtship rituals of "I saw this thing and thought of you" has been updated to include nifty links.
- Sunday, 0711: @ursamajor So which of you gets the couch?
- Sunday, 0711: @branquignole Freaking spammers.
- Sunday, 0713: @branquignole Some dank orifice of the internet or another. :<
- Sunday, 0729: RT @mrjamesmack: In the light of Julie Burchill's article, here's one set of ways to be a better trans ally. http://transwhat.org/allyship/ I thin ...
- Sunday, 0745: RT @DawnHFoster: For people angry at Burchill's article, best way of making thoughts known is a complaint to the Observer readers editor ...
- Sunday, 0809: @cmpriest They have sharper claws than chickens do, but fewer wings. Vicious roosters look adorable in ruffled dresses. #chickendressup
- Sunday, 0925: Snow. Snow is cold. Sheep are less cold, as this cat has figured out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAJYf4yp
- Sunday, 0928: @dduane @p_morwood ^_^
- Sunday, 0930: RT @PhilSandifer: Here, world. Let me mediate this. I propose trans activists stop "bullying" in return for not being murdered 8 times a ...
- Sunday, 1107: RT @GreatDismal: RT @sfmnemonic A petition to remove the US Attorney who hounded Aaron Swartz. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti
on/remove-united-states-district-attorne y-carmen-ortiz-office-overreach-case-aar on-swartz/RQNrG1Ck [Petition has bad ty ...
- Sunday, 1116: I hated the Life of Pi book so much (the ending tainted the rest) that I really should figure out how to block tweets about it.
- Sunday, 1117: RT @HoldingSpaceLMT: Give us paid sick leave. RT @CDCgov #flu? Don’t share it. Stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever goes awa ...
- Sunday, 1133: .@sushimustwrite When you have to say: "Look! The unreliable narrator was being unreliable!" rather than showing, you have failed. #lifeofpi
- Sunday, 1136: @shadowspar @HoldingSpaceLMT @CDCgov And missing one shift can mean not making the rent/not eating; missing a week loses the job.
- Sunday, 1217: @kolfinnaherald Some twitter apps allow blocking stuff. I should upgrade my Plume.
- Sunday, 1258: @mmmarthur I have it saved to read when the dryer's not buzzing/etc. (dogsitting disrupts all my usual routines)
- Sunday, 1303: @mmmarthur At least it's just routine laundry and not because the dog has unspeakably befouled something. (Aunt returns soon.)
- Sunday, 1310: "Murphy", verb: the inevitably incorrect motion of a Murphy bed: "We each grab a corner and lift before the bed murphies up again."
- Sunday, 1327: Did you know that a cat can be used as a hot water bottle? Be sure not to get the water too hot. #BadMedTips
- Sunday, 1330: RT @cczona: Seeking: dev women in SF who've wrestled with XCode & survived it. Would love to have you share what you know w/@womenwh ...
- Sunday, 1331: RT @MsLorelei: Photo: A kiss like no other. “His arms around her waist. Her anus around his neck.” http://mslorelei.tumblr.com/post/404561
- Sunday, 1332: @wilw I'm an icedisk fan, myself.
- Sunday, 1334: RT @auntysarah: For those who want to read Burchill's article in safety, I've made a version with all the transphobic stuff redacted: ht ...
- Sunday, 1434: @flyingthesky If you do, I'm pretty sure you'll have at least one reader. (Not me, my friend Tif.)
- Sunday, 1438: RT @dreamwidth: Mark has identified problem and site should be loading again in a few minutes. Watch dw-maintenance for more details.
- Sunday, 1439: RT @porcinea: You know why I don't bother wikipedia-editing? 'Cause every time I go to update a page, it says "Deleted. Not notable." Fu ...
- Sunday, 1443: RT @ajaromano: RT @especiallysarah: Much tumblr drama is like LJ 5 years ago...private v. public spaces drama only on a website where yo ...
- Sunday, 1445: That last RT is one of the many reasons I feel Tumblr-to-the-exclusion-of-all-else is architecturally not an appropriate space for fandom.
Follow me on Twitter.