In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Monday, 0101: My fitbit #fitstats for 2/03/2013: 2,232 steps and 1 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/23LLYD
- Monday, 0239: @maureenjohnson I know a person who named a mail server "weasel". Because POP goes the weasel. #nerdpuns
- Monday, 0242: Just now, Mr. Norrell tried to correct "nerdpuns" to "brewpubs". My pda is less of a geek (and more of a lush) than I am.
- Monday, 0243: RT @oc_jones: Congratulations, it's a king!
- Monday, 0315: @Suitov Basically. My phone, Jonathan Strange, is much better-behaved.
- Monday, 0327: @muppetK It's generally crass t&a, and I've been meaning to move my stuff. #exemployee #techsupportshouldnothavesalesquotas
- Monday, 0359: @vassl Wikipedia assures me they are equivalent; most popular brand of white glue here.
- Monday, 0405: Jackson's Whole *what*, is what I want to know. (Jackson accidentally the whole planet? How much for just the planet?) #vorkosigan
- Monday, 0408: RT @satchmo283: Avengers Ensemble! http://i.imgur.com/H4X1B4J.png #nerdpuns
- Monday, 0843: @PigRescuer I never got it either, if so. (Though I was notoriously out of touch.) There is a US location called Jackson Hole, idk ...
- Monday, 0912: RT @ChuckWendig: +1 to @realjohngreen happily paying school tax though he has no kids b/c "I don't like living in a country with a bunch ...
- Monday, 0915: RT @betthearm: When told you're going to Hell, do not respond, "yeah, but my sins are funnier than yours." #cubiclecommandosafetytip
- Monday, 0926: RT @LeVostreGC: Richard III yn a carparke. Probablye a compacte spotte. By cause the two-doors are alwayes puttinge themselves above hym.
- Monday, 0930: @muppetK Inbound sales department and support were the same, though there was outbound too. So much loathing.
- Monday, 1236: @rosefox I sort of miss the ~weekly temperature/weight/blood pressure/hemoglobin checks from giving plasma. Multiple stats, not just one.
- Monday, 1251: @rosefox *nod* It's a pure shame that queerness with any sex is automatically "high-risk".
- Monday, 1322: @klreeher @laliandra Oof. I am so very lucky that my workplace is big enough to have an LGBT* group. Though we meet appx never.
- Monday, 1356: Mental woes leads to fucked-up lifestyle, not t'other way 'round http://www.independent.ie/health/he
alth-news/poor-mental-health-link-to-unh ealthy-lifestyle-in-socially-disadvantag ed-people-3376401.html As one of my locked friends said, "No shit, sherlock."
- Monday, 1401: @cmpriest Ah yeah, I was going to suggest Death From Above (which is a word in chicken, actually)
- Monday, 1403: @klreeher @laliandra Same assumption at mine. I may at length get one of those rainbow disco balls from the Castro & add to my rooster.
- Monday, 1405: @erynofwales *good thoughts* I should be in the office a bit later, with the boozy chocolate cherries.
- Monday, 1410: "Dumb as a bag of hammers" - is that "using a bag to carry hammers is stupid", or "hammers are not bright, and lots are dumber"?
- Monday, 1415: .@oaknfell I've heard "dumb as a box of rocks", which retains the ambiguity. (4-year-old me tried to carry many too many rocks at once.)
- Monday, 1416: .@whump They come out of hammerspace, which is decidedly non-linear.
- Monday, 1417: Work toilet update: maintenance has found the toilet which is throwing shards, and is replacing it.
- Monday, 1418: .@whump Hammer-time, hammer-space, it's all in the same continuum. #stophammertime
- Monday, 1437: Love memes often make me slightly sad, because sometimes I self-nominate & sometimes But Nobody Thought Of Me becomes a Big Thing.
- Monday, 1437: RT @sprackraptor: @azurelunatic @oaknfell I use "Dumb as a box of rocks without any rocks in it."
- Monday, 1451: @GoSamTrans Illustrations of the accessible routes between key points, like bus stop/Caltrain connection. I hate wasting steps on stairs.
- Monday, 1452: @GoSamTrans I'm a lot happier taking an unfamiliar route if I know where the ramps are; stairs = my knees hate me for days and days.
- Monday, 1453: @zarhooie ♥
- Monday, 1455: RT @timoreilly: City gets customer service call for carpool lane app. "What app?" Turns out a citizen had written one. They adopted it. ...
- Monday, 1456: @zarhooie Your mom and the prescription puppy, dammit!
- Monday, 1720: Apparently there are 2 cracked toilets.
- Monday, 2119: Just watched the Quantic Dream film "Kara" again (as re-linked by filkertom) & started sobbing snottily. What if it were a Bechdel pass?
- Monday, 2119: How might a woman in tech treat a self-aware female android differently than a male quality check operator?
- Monday, 2323: @flyingthesky Most drive-throughs frown on it for safety reasons. I found the relevant chat log & extracted best bit: http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/7000
- Monday, 2352: @backthatelfup HUZZAH!
- Monday, 2353: RT @copumpkin: I propose an HTTP header convention allowing me to tell all sites I visit on my phone, that no, I don't want their app.
Follow me on Twitter.