|Azure Jane Lunatic (Azz - bolt of blue - infovore) (azurelunatic) wrote,|
@ 2013-02-10 11:55 pm UTC
In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0113: Yay, shower may allow me to sleep. *sleep-dep headache*
- Sunday, 0114: @alexwlchan Don't inhale. :-P
- Sunday, 0119: Left leg (the gimpy one) acting up in new and exciting ways. I suspect I may have to dial down the walking. I just bumped up! :(
- Sunday, 0131: 90% is not the same as 100%. This is the sort of error in comprehension and thinking where I wonder what else someone got 10% wrong.
- Sunday, 0603: @maureenjohnson I haven't met any ghosts that couldn't also be explained by me hallucinating or having an overactive imagination. #ghosts
- Sunday, 0610: @Inoru88 I've heard that part of the new language acquisition process involves getting worse at existing language for a while but it returns
- Sunday, 0613: @MythBusters Only some kinds! I worked with someone who had very rare greyscale vision. She was a cake decorator.
- Sunday, 0750: @AlbredaAylese I am familiar with several flavors of pain from exertion/overexertion/stretching my capacity. This is *new*.
- Sunday, 0751: @AlbredaAylese It's a bad kind of new.
- Sunday, 0753: @AlbredaAylese Unfortunately, encouragement to keep going when I'm experiencing discomfort of any kind is counterproductive.
- Sunday, 0754: @AlbredaAylese My father praised and encouraged me when he should have hauled my ass to a doctor for a come-to-jesus about anorexia.
- Sunday, 0806: RT @Meat_Products: No, we don't know why she swallowed a fly at this stage. We're focused on the horse situation.
- Sunday, 0808: @Inoru88 Or tall, broad, and plus-sized. So many things that I could wear even though I'm this fat if only my bones were smaller...
- Sunday, 0815: RT @hoosteen: "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then, it turns out, they can keep cycling through tho ...
- Sunday, 0828: @OpinionAloud @maureenjohnson If it's an English class, write a report on it.
- Sunday, 1422: RT @sprackraptor: Dorner doesn't need to take down the LAPD, they're doing a fine job of SCREWING THE FUCK UP all by themselves.
- Sunday, 1455: @maureenjohnson Please use the permalink when you're linking to a specific post on your tumblr. It helps so much.
- Sunday, 1535: RT @eassumption: Hi folks, Stuff Has Come Up and I'm now looking for a Bay Area person who can cat-sit for me in their home, March 1-Jul ...
- Sunday, 2107: @intrepia The crows have got into the mascara. Prepare for serious cleaning. (What a bizarre metaphor. Idek.)
- Sunday, 2112: @sushimustwrite @mermaidpants April 24 this year? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administ
- Sunday, 2129: RT @notlikenormal: Reading #grammy #downtownabbey and #thewalkingdead tweets without noting which is which...gay zombie footmen with und ...
- Sunday, 2136: @sushimustwrite @mermaidpants You're welcome! Getting to order office supplies as part of my job is unimaginable luxury.
- Sunday, 2259: @jai_dit Yeah, kind of.
- Sunday, 2302: "Teddy Girls": what a very dapper look! http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/02/1
0/the-forgotten-1950s-girl-gang/ (attn @rynia) #gqmf
- Sunday, 2304: "But if the Dead Kennedies do not like the man, so don't I." http://thisishangingrockcomics.tumblr.c
- Sunday, 2311: RT @jai_dit: Things that are not the same: Glenn Miller, Glenn Beck
- Sunday, 2313: @Kipperphoenix @LinzLuvs Nope, I'm sitting at my desk with my laptop hooked up to an external monitor ... before I hit bed with my phone.
- Sunday, 2313: Tumblr favorite: http://thisishangingrockcomics.tumblr.c
om/post/42546243887/actual-diary-entry-f rom-when-i-was-in-5th-grade-oh (from thisishangingrockcomics)
- Sunday, 2328: Is the ability to plug in a USB plug the correct way up first time more than 33% of the time a superpower?
- Sunday, 2335: @micheinnz When I read Dune for the first time, I was first bitter to think I hadn't had mentat training, then startled: my father'd done it
- Sunday, 2339: RT @micheinnz: @azurelunatic Nah, it's just observation. But then observation might be a superpower all of its own.
- Sunday, 2340: I wonder if my father was trying to make me a mentat on purpose, or if he just wanted to train me up right.
- Sunday, 2342: I'd forgotten until this evening that the first device of my very own that I named wasn't my laptop. My calculator was T'Lera.
- Sunday, 2346: Why did I name a TI-82 T'Lera? Well, ever since McCoy had used the phrase "pointy-eared calculator" in my presence...
- Sunday, 2352: Dear nice Christian men concerned about Muslims Oppressing Women: Matthew 7:3. Hope you can find the nearest emergency eyewash station.
Follow me on Twitter.