In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Monday, 0054: @twsomething So nice. I miss the water back home in Alaska sometimes. So cold from the well.
- Monday, 0054: RT @baconmeteor: O tempura! O s'mores!
- Monday, 0102: My fitbit #fitstats for 2/10/2013: 3,289 steps and 1.4 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/23LLYD
- Monday, 0441: Pope resigns. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201
3/02/11/171680715/pope-benedict-xvi-is-r esigning Hope the new Pope cleans house of the abusive priests.
- Monday, 0810: @ActionChick *raises hand* As a hobbyist currently.
- Monday, 0812: RT @alarmallama: Cardinals Aflutter Over New Papal Candidates #tomorrowsheadlines
- Monday, 0816: RT @mixosaurus: Isn't announcing your resignation the day before Shrove Tuesday a bit like a lecturer resigning a month before term star ...
- Monday, 0822: RT @RebelsHeart: Dear brain: I don't care that "Tracker Jackers" has the same cadence as "Sock'em Boppers", they are not 'more fun than ...
- Monday, 0824: @tajasel Yay!!
- Monday, 0846: Tumblr favorite: http://foxestacado.tumblr.com/post/4280
6887370/so-this-just-happened-the-commen t-on-mulders (from foxestacado)
- Monday, 0850: RT @semanticist: @azurelunatic Where Sherlock unravels the entire X-Files conspiracy using one of CSM's cig stubs, a shoe, and Scully's ...
- Monday, 1328: @teshiron Are there problems on Chaosfire?
- Monday, 1353: @zarhooie @shadesong OMG THE CATHOLICS ARE GETTING A NEW POPE. #whatiscardinals
- Monday, 1657: Beagle Networks: Star Wars Traceroute - rwerber: (Lots of hits direct to this page, see Here for why it is do… http://azurelunatic.tumblr.com/post/428
- Monday, 1740: My thread in kaberett's love meme: http://kaberett.dreamwidth.org/92499.ht
- Monday, 2306: Someone at work has posted a sheet of "tearable puns" on the bulletin board. The moment someone does, I'll post a post-it: "Who ripped one?"
- Tuesday, 0102: My fitbit #fitstats for 2/11/2013: 1,893 steps and 0.8 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/23LLYD
- Tuesday, 0330: I'm watching How I Met Your Mother (196 others checked-in) http://getglue.com/tv_shows/how_i_met_y
our_mother?s=tch&ref=azurelunatic #GetGlue @HIMYM_CBS
- Tuesday, 0346: RT @SirPatStew: Who doesn't love winter citrus season? http://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/30
- Tuesday, 0348: @twwings <3 (also do you do synecdochic @ DW's pride threads?)
- Tuesday, 0350: RT @misoranomegami: Seriously OKC? Yes, I do have a lot in common with that match. Like chromosomes. 3+ million guys in DFW and you reco ...
- Tuesday, 0401: RT @seananmcguire: "STET this is not an example of the Oxford comma. This isn't even a community college comma." #copyedits
- Tuesday, 0403: @seananmcguire Oh my god. That sounds ... *substantially* less fun than ... many things. This person needs a new career.
- Tuesday, 0407: @rosefox There are blueberries waiting for me in my morning.
- Tuesday, 0451: @ifonlyella @PigRescuer At ~40% accuracy, the ground hog is wurst than flipping a coins
- Tuesday, 0457: @ifonlyella @PigRescuer Also, wow, my spelling even with autocorrect. Bedtime!
- Tuesday, 0600: @pervocracy @sofiaviolet I enjoy the unscented ones, which at least don't clash with the @bpal of the moment.
- Tuesday, 1143: "At the moment it is unclear how separate providers with previously diverse circuits paths would both be impacted by the same fiber work."
- Tuesday, 1144: That last is from http://forums.serverbeach.com/showthrea
d.php?8674-Network-Issue-San-Antonio-201 3-02-12 and is the most excellently peevish network-admin-with-hammer phrase I've read this month.
- Tuesday, 1156: @semanticist DW was on the wrong side of the massive Peer1 network outage last night when the Twitter-import ran. Will tonight's roll up?
- Tuesday, 1519: Do I know any new college graduate user researchers?
- Tuesday, 1931: Taking in a design talk with the Junior Researcher, bitching about Kipper/Llama.
- Tuesday, 1944: RT @micheinnz: #TellAFeministThankYou if you live in a country where you are a woman who VOTES.
- Tuesday, 2003: Why do I keep doing this to myself? I was meant to be in bed at 9, 10 tops. It's past 11.
- Tuesday, 2006: .@rynia Old draft coughed out.
- Tuesday, 2014: Not much signal in here.
- Tuesday, 2018: Don't fuck this up. #cake http://twitter.com/azurelunatic/sta
- Tuesday, 2021: Listening to @jdkunesh #BayCHI http://twitter.com/azurelunatic/sta
- Tuesday, 2049: RT @swaldman: Good post from @dreamwidth 's @xb95 on communication during a service outage - http://qq.is/article/outage-handlin
Follow me on Twitter.