In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0101: My fitbit #fitstats for 3/09/2013: 3,813 steps and 1.6 miles traveled. http://www.fitbit.com/user/23LLYD
- Sunday, 0150: When other kids started playing Marco Polo, I shouted different explorer names at my sister. #alienchild
- Sunday, 0152: @mathsie Seanan always asks after you at signings. I hope to get to the post office this week.
- Sunday, 0427: Finished! Glad poor Verity gets a break next book. Istas is charming as always. + miiiiice! http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/midnigh
t-blue-light-special-seanan-mcguire/1114 766744?r=1&ean=9781101635452&cm_mmc=BNRV300-220.127.116.11.carbon1_2.gossam er.rrdp.s70455-_-TWGE-_-9781101635452-_-O THER #NOOK
- Sunday, 1201: @oakandsage Owwwwwwwwww
- Sunday, 1205: RT @maco_nix: #ReasonsWhyWeStoppedTalking Meeting for Worship started
- Sunday, 1207: @Grawly That's pure evil! :D
- Sunday, 1212: RT @emmastory: There is no such thing as "only an asshole online." What you mean is you're an asshole all the time but are also scared o ...
- Sunday, 1214: RT @swaldman: Remember, folks, if human rights legislation isn't annoying government, it probably isn't doing its job. That's sort of th ...
- Sunday, 1224: RT @amaditalks: It would be remarkably refreshing to hear a candidate that said "I'll SUPPORT the middle class and FIGHT for the poor." ...
- Sunday, 1225: @kiyala @Nyn17 @mizzyfish #fishpile
- Sunday, 1227: RT @pervocracy: When the phrase "I understand the principles, how hard could it be" comes from a scientist or engineer's mouth, take cover.
- Sunday, 1233: RT @datadivajf: The difference between SCOOBY DOO and DOCTOR WHO... https://twitter.com/datadivajf/status/3
- Sunday, 1236: RT @UrsulaV: Man at Mothman Museum ranting about Obama and Hitler. What are the odds a guy at the Mothman Museum would be a conspiracy t ...
- Sunday, 1522: RT @parsingphase: Ye gods, MIT, what are you playing at?
MT @originalspin: Whaaat. Wristbands frm MIT MediaLab #sxsw party #brogrammers ...
- Sunday, 1527: RT @ProPublica: If you buy plus-sized clothes, your health insurance company might flag that purchase: http://www.propublica.org/article/every
- Sunday, 1530: RT @ChuckWendig: I mean, listen, if you're going to procure a pirated version of my books, for fuck's sake, *don't pay for it.* That kin ...
- Sunday, 1531: RT @puellavulnerata: Hmmm, one hour of forcibly 'borrowed' time for eight months at 1% interest should return the time vampires 24 secon ...
- Sunday, 1531: RT @puellavulnerata: So for every 1.3 million people DST is forcefully imposed on, one time vampire can be kept alive forever
- Sunday, 1534: @librarianmouse @hhertzof @sffnet Not sure; I'm in bed with my phone debating whether Sunday is even a day that should exist.
- Sunday, 1543: RT @medialab: Thanks for pointing out the awful wristbands (not supplied by us)! We prefer smart ones: http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2
- Sunday, 1546: @Cmdr_Hadfield See Fairbanks, AK, US emerge from its mud and snow while the midnight sun reasserts itself. (Disregard the mosquitoes.)
- Sunday, 1547: RT @relsqui: When people talk about research on gendered brain differences, I ask where they found study subjects without prior cultural ...
- Sunday, 1548: RT @TheNardvark: Daylight Savings Hack: Go watch The Hobbit. That felt at least 4 hours long, didn’t it? Nope, it was only 3. Boom, you ...
- Sunday, 1554: RT @silentkpants: Don't forget: when the world has got you down & ppl are frustrating you, there'll always be internet retail therap ...
- Sunday, 1957: Today, the term "shitbarn" came into my life. #ThanksDawkins
- Sunday, 2218: http://www.ocht.hdhols.com/for_cassie_b
lack12.html A Young Radical’s Guide to Love - H/D, by blamebrampton (via pinboard)
- Sunday, 2250: @xlerb My brain is shorting out trying to figure out a pithy epithet above and beyond "astroturfing" that fully encompasses the wrong.
- Sunday, 2330: @LikeaLiar Nope, US and UK clock changes are out of sync, as the bloke who hosts my twitter import script and I discover twice a year.
- Sunday, 2343: @zarhooie @sporky_rat Hooray!
- Sunday, 2349: A bag of dicks. http://www.etsy.com/listing/126018996/b
ag-of-dicks-magnets-fun-for-the-whole Warning, eating magnetic dicks is dangerous. (Via @RebelsHeart)
- Sunday, 2353: RT @rands: At a distance, the SimCity/EA debacle looks like what happens when someone in power stops listening to the nerds.
Follow me on Twitter.