In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Wednesday, 0019: @Lord_Necros Since the hashtag breaks at the hyphen, I #Cr48.
- Wednesday, 0046: I like this waterbottle. http://dailybooth.com/u/6njm2
- Wednesday, 0057: RT @cgcardona: If someone released a #freenode #IRC app for the #chromeos web app store every #cr48 owner would buy it and they could ma ...
- Wednesday, 0104: @cgcardona Beta instinct to identify the broken/subpar stuff so it gets fixed before full release. #Cr48 fucking rocks but I see the bad too
- Wednesday, 0115: Six Days Working Entirely from Chrome OS http://t.co/2EAmV9M
- Wednesday, 0130: Bedtime. Back on phone.
- Wednesday, 0711: White Wine In The Sun by Tim Minchin (I have a new favorite Christmas song! Attn @julianamarie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
- Wednesday, 0739: @RebelsHeart I suppose they would be good for hunting! My aunt has one. It's good for dog-wrangling, a bit scary to drive.
- Wednesday, 0739: @ladypaperclip Good morning!
- Wednesday, 0741: @coffeechica Mmm, coffee.
- Wednesday, 0742: @maureenjohnson I actually had a whole respect for people who could keep a regular and coherent blog about things.
- Wednesday, 0742: @maureenjohnson Maintaining a theme takes a lot of work! Or else a lot of blogs for all one's ramblings.
- Wednesday, 0743: @sarahreesbrenna I am glad that Alan knows how to get to SOUTH CAROLINA.
- Wednesday, 0743: @seananmcguire Hee!
- Wednesday, 0747: @RebeckahH Congratulations!
- Wednesday, 0751: I think I want a one-click (not a two-click, a one-click) Read It Later extension for ChromeOS. Also right-click-menu additions.
- Wednesday, 0752: Oh yay! Finally, I shook my head and something cracked in my neck. Feels so good.
- Wednesday, 0758: I wonder where my turquoise-handled scissors went. I was missing them Monday night at the SV GTUG meetup when crocheting.
- Wednesday, 0810: @LIKEALIAR PYROOOOOOOOOOOOOO (my QuickTime is updating so Chrome is being a pain right now)
- Wednesday, 0839: I licked George. Plasticky. http://picasaweb.google.com/
- Wednesday, 0851: cadhla: Fannish Advent #15: The New Girls in Town. http://cadhla.livejournal.com/1715786.
- Wednesday, 0857: @sarahreesbrenna Yay!
- Wednesday, 0904: @MargretheRavn Yes! Princesses! Booze!
- Wednesday, 1029: @sarahreesbrenna SOUTH CAROLINA HOORAY!
- Wednesday, 1029: @coffeechica Oh dear!
- Wednesday, 1030: @seananmcguire I think I like reading comprehension. Even in the face of the alternative.
- Wednesday, 1032: @isntit Hooray for saucy spam!
- Wednesday, 1038: RT @sarahreesbrenna: @sarahreesbrenna @cassieclare @marcyj Nick: Taking Everyone Who Wants To Go To South Carolina There Since Who Knows ...
- Wednesday, 1220: This is a very sad commentary on addiction, but the comments have good puns. http://newsminer.com/view/full_story/
10677889/article-Alaska-man-gets-drunk- on-perfumed-body-spray--assaults-3? instance=home_news_window_left_bullets&sms_ss=twitter&at_xt=4d091afe1a0c00a6,0
- Wednesday, 1314: RT @vixy: "...if you get a poisonous snake, it often means that there was a problem with the formatting of your bibliography." http://bi ...
- Wednesday, 1326: @MargretheRavn Yay!
- Wednesday, 1402: @alisdee Granola is toasted, muesli is raw. Very similar otherwise. Though there are sweeter variations on granola.
- Wednesday, 1737: @tiferet93 I think it has to be all capitalized for it to mean what Cassie knows. *misses SOUTH CAROLINA too*
- Wednesday, 1746: @maureenjohnson OH NO! NOT A LAMP!
- Wednesday, 1748: I was smart and tried and made a playlist specifically for media I wanted on my phone. Sadly I didn't populate it. *re-builds*
- Wednesday, 1748: @llbbooks Hee!
- Wednesday, 1750: RT @JokingEnvelope: I hope TIME sends Zuckerberg suggestions for other Persons of the Year he might know.
- Wednesday, 1754: RT @shirozora: yes plz RT @thisfishflies: @Kijikun #femalesneedto fight internalized misogyny and not think of "feminism" as a bad thing.
- Wednesday, 1756: RT @semanticist: 90% certain this is a case of 'LGBT discussion' = 'ZOMG SEX TALK'. (PayPal being pricks again.) http://news.ycombinator ...
- Wednesday, 2018: "Lemon bukkake is not fun."
- Wednesday, 2100: @danielefton My poor aunt was juicing a lemon.
- Wednesday, 2147: todo: trying to view screened comments on @afuna's journal not so good when you are not her, in ChromeOS. "not allowed to vw on this srv"
- Wednesday, 2150: @shirozora It doesn't sound like it's very un-broken even without divorce, to be quite honest.
- Wednesday, 2215: @shirozora Oh ugh.
Follow me on Twitter.